Friday, December 01, 2006

We wish you a merry Christmas

A quick new post.

They do say that all the funniest material is written by children.

And here is Evo1.3 at his inimitable best.

The lovely young geezer just crayoned in a picture for me and on the next page he wrote me a lovely message - and I quote:

"Dea daddy I wish you w merry christmas"

As in, "We wish you w merry christmas, we wish you w merry christmas, we wish you w merry christmas etc etc"

Mrs Evo didn't get it, I loved it :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

Well, knowing you, this might be your last blog before Christmas, so even though Advent hasn't started just yet, it's probably just as well you've issued your Christmas greeting.

Sounds like Evo 1.3 takes after his dad. ;)

9:31 PM  
Blogger phil said...

seasons greetings to you wan yours.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Evo1 said...

lol - same to all of yew

8:53 PM  
Blogger phil said...

seriously, is he using the same phonics based reading and writing that you used at archbishop, the one where you spelt as you said, this will explain it.(ice was spelt ies)

11:12 PM  
Blogger Evo1 said...

No, he's not. I think that was called ITA but I have not come across it since I was 6 or so. It seems to have been a bit of a fad. They almost seem to go straight into joined up these days.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Mark T said...

LOL! I don't get it? :-) Oh well!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home