Monday, September 04, 2006

Eagerly Anticipating....

Well, I am on a bit of a magic number at the moment weight wise.

I am exactly X stone and it has been a bit of a brick wall for the last few weeks.

I haven't been weighed for two weeks now because of Greenbelt but I am hoping that maybe - just maybe.

OK, so I have been to Greenbelt and I was not so good as Daisy and I have had a housewarming party but you never know do you. Half a pound will be fine. Anything.

I'll let you know. It's tonight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

Hope you won't be disappointed.

I didn't gain an ounce on hliday or at Greenbelt but now I can eat what I like and I've less reason to keep moving I could undo all the good work.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Evo1 said...

2.5 lbs gone YAY!

Must have been the ginger bread man colourant neutralising the calories in the beer.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Mark T said...

well done :-) I need to get back in the gym before Im handing my 31" Guess jeans over to you cos they dont fit me anymore!

10:33 PM  
Blogger phil said...

makes me sick

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home