Monday, October 02, 2006

Enough

OK, so it has been brought to my attention by some crazy clergyman who shall remain nameless that this blog may have become a shrine to biological reduction and so I shall cease and desist. End of. No more. Even though it is Monday. ;)

There has been a lot of other things going on in Evoland over the past few weeks and I have just been too busy to jot them down.

Out of the blue - and in no time at all, an Evangelical event has been conjured up by some of the young adults in my village and it is really going like a train. To speak for us, we have - only the most prestigious Christian footballer in Hull! Couple this with a couple of bold teens willing to give their testimony, a banging worship group (is that the right word?), a couple of chocolate fountains and some marshmallows and I think we are in for an awesome night - providing people come of course.

Oh, one cute thing that was said in all seriousness by one of the team was when we were thinking about getting some beanbags for people to sit on - "We need to make sure they are not passed their sell by date" Aw, well they are beans I suppose. I don't think she is a reader of Evoland, but if she is, sorry to embarrass - I just thought it was a great comment.

And the rest of the stuff going on - well, I still don't have time to tell you about that.

Still V Positive on many fronts and ignoring the negatives on others.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mark T said...

"OK, so it has been brought to my attention by some crazy clergyman who shall remain nameless that this blog may have become a shrine to biological reduction"

What do you mean? I quite like the intellectual debate and it has sparked me to find out more...do the clergy want to stifle debate and education? What could they possibly be scared of??!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Evo1 said...

Yeah mad priest, answer your critic?

10:27 PM  
Blogger phil said...

is this another example of the clergy wanting to dictate to us as to what we can and cant do, is this another example of the church brainwashing and censoring?

10:28 PM  
Blogger Mark T said...

Nor do I think mad preists should stifle debate on amazing weightloss! Or 'Biological Reduction' as the linguistic garnishers call it these days :-D

10:48 PM  
Blogger Evo1 said...

Oh this has cheered me up no end, Vive La Obscurite.

and by the way, isn't "Linguistic Garnish" Linguistic Garnish? lol

10:59 PM  
Blogger Evo1 said...

And for those who may have been worrying, it would take more than an army of Crazy Clergyman to stop Evo from evolving - but thanks for your concern none the less - I haven't met even one that would dare to stay in the ring for more than 90 seconds or so.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Freedom Bound said...

Yeah? You wanna give it a try mister! LOL

"an Evangelical event has been conjured up by some of the young adults in my village" -

"evangelistic" surely?

I normally exorcise evangelical events rather than conjure them up - aint conjuring pagan anyway?? ;-)

(PS: How come I can't reach my target weight?? Are you hiding calories in my brocolli?)

11:15 AM  
Blogger phil said...

and now you are biologically reduced they could even fit in the ring with you!!!!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Evo1 said...

Now I'm back down to my fighting weight, any time you fancy FB lol.

And as you so rightly, yes. Evangelistic. Once I get passed the evo, I forget about spelling - but well spotted ;)

And as for getting to your target weight, sounds like you may be doing the wrong kind of exorcise.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home