Thursday, August 24, 2006

It looks like being a long day

Well, I go away camping tomorrow for a few days with several groups of young people and my two eldest daughters to boot.

In the meantime, I set aside today to write a business plan which is needed before I go.

The whole day I have had and so far I have hardly started the introduction. I have got all the numbers done but the bit I hate - the words - are yet to get onto the paper. All in all, it should take me about 4 hours. That takes me to 8 PM at the earliest and I have not even thought about packing!

If you were thinking of giving me a ring today, DONT!!

See you all after the break :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Evo1 said...

Well it is 19:47 and I just sent the plan off in an email.

That is me done.

I can relax for a minute or two before I start panicing about packing.

7:52 PM  
Blogger phil said...

dont forget your kagools, umbrellas and qaders.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Mark T said...

I can write business plans...do you need any part time people to give you a hand?

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home