Sunday, October 22, 2006

Special Secret Snooker Words

This was an inspired piece of Mitchell and Webb.

I didn't see it the week before last and all I can say is, "That was a bad miss". But I set the recorder this week and how glad am I that I did. What they played out on this week was unbelievable. Of course, if you didn't see them singing, this will be a poor second place but here are the alternative special snooker words to "Lady in Red".

Every one in snooker knows them. Here they are exclusively on Evoland.

"Never seen you looking so shiny as you did tonight,
Never seen your baize so tight,
You are amazing.

Never seen so many players wonder if the long pot is on,
Looking for a little Can-on
A cut as thin as a thong.

And I’ve never seen such a clearance
Such a clearance of all the pots in every way
No more safety play,

Table of reds
Is dancing with me,
Cush to Cush

Nothing is wrong,
This big pink is on.
But where’s the cue ball gone.

And I hardly know,
To play with stun or side

Never to forget,
This shot to nothing life,
Never to forget,
My Table of Reds."

5 Comments:

Blogger Freedom Bound said...

FB's all excited cos he's seeing M and W live next week!!!!

Then he's seeing Evo! Yay!

12:22 AM  
Blogger phil said...

someones easily pleased. lol.

7:05 AM  
Blogger phil said...

isnt it about time for a new post.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Evo1 said...

It is, I'll see what I can do.

But I'm in London tomorrow. You'll have to wait til Monday :)

10:48 PM  
Blogger Mark T said...

They did this song live when I saw them. I'd never heard of them before, but they are quite amusing.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home