Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Back on Track

How long is it now since I started at slimming world? I forget. (Thumbs back through the blog) ah, May 15, that was it.

This week, I got back on track with 2.5 lb off yay! Taking me to 1st 1 off in total.

I've now been runing every day for the last two weeks clocking up more than 100 miles in the last three weeks. Not played squash for ages but have a match on Saturday. Looking forward to having some stamina to rely on.

It seems a bit of a slow burner but I have those 34" trousers in my sites.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mark T said...

LOL! Well keep it up...I lost 4lbs last week alone, and I only went to the gym twice - must be your metabolism - keep it stoked and more will drop off

See if you can run 2.4km (1.5 miles) in 12 minutes or under - thats the standard military test

8:20 PM  
Blogger Evo1 said...

I think my long distance pace is about 1 mile every 9.5 mins but I can do 1.5 miles in just over 10.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Evo1 said...

Picked Katie up from guide camp and she told me Ilooked really thin - but then added one of those stings in the tale - from a long way off.

But nevertheless, I rewarded her with a trip to the pictures to see Jennifer Aniston in The Break up. Was OK, a bit slow moving for a chick flick but she enjoyed it.

However, I did have a packet of minstrels and some of her pop corn so I shall have to do some extra running to make up.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Mark T said...

Try drinking a load of water everyday, I find this helps quite a bit.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home