Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Books and Cleverness? There are more important things

Ten bonus points to the team that can tell me who said those words.

If you are not sure which team you are in, just read a few of the comments in the last couple of posts - should clear things up.

OK, serious point.

I have been blogging now for coming up for two years I think. Today is July 19. On July 12, I put up a seemingly benign comment on here and seven days later, my blog has had 126 comments (to press). In the intervening two year period, my total blog received 98 comments!

I have more important things to discuss than Where God lives you know, how about paying attention.

Last week for instance, despite running more than 40 miles and cycling more than 20, I put on 1lb!!! I was doing so well as well.

So come on, could everyone get back to criticising my sense of direction and pestering me for the date of the house warming on a casual basis?

10 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

we have been questioning your sense of direction for the past week.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Evo1 said...

Why do you suppose I ended up running the 40 miles? I only popped out for some fish and chips.

3:19 PM  
Blogger phil said...

all i can say is that it must have been a very quiet week for you at work............and we must thank god for keeping this blog moving because as you know(ok youve guessed the next bit)god finds work for idle hands.

3:27 PM  
Blogger phil said...

i said a few weeks ago, i was sick of all the friendlyness on the blogs at the time and they thrive on conflict and p*ss taking, wow this blog is thriving lately :O)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Evo1 said...

I think you need to brush up on your everyday sayings. It is not God that finds work for idle hands.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Evo1 said...

Dont think I've ever been accused of being over friendly.

3:41 PM  
Blogger phil said...

i am very sorry i meant to type devil

3:48 PM  
Blogger Evo1 said...

Well googled!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Evo1 said...

Oh and besides, it has not been a quiet week for me at work. I have had loads to do.




I haven't done any of it, but I have still had it to do.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

Could be the extra pound is due to extra muscle, which is why you need to keep an eye on measurements and how toned you are as well as how much you weigh.

I wouldn't worry about 1lb as long as it doesn't have friends.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home