Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Busier than a bee being busy - thats how busy

I'm flagging.

You would not believe it.

This week, I've been working in Manchester, Leeds, Derby, Hull and Milton Keynes and it is barely Tuesday evening. Many people think I lead a lazy kind of life, working "from home" and online virutally always (How on earth have I managed to update my blog for starters), but sometimes you wouldn't envy my timetable.

Alright, rant over - just one paragraph - that's good for me. It's nearly Easter. Theoretically, we (all of the Evos) are going to Spring Harvest for five days or so from April 18 with a bunch of friends. And I am intending to do nowt but relax - maybe the odd game of table tennis or something, but mainly, just nothing. Well, I will of course listen to a few speakers but in a relaxed way. It's been so long. Kids all taken care of throughout the days. Heaven!

But reality will not be kept out for very long I'm sure and it may even be that I have to pull out of it - which Mrs Evo will really not like.

So for those of you with an open line of communication with the Guy upstairs, a few words in my favour would be appreciated.

6 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

why not just do what everyone else does, buy the kids an easter egg and spend all day easter sunday trudging around B&Q(other D.I.Y stores are available)

8:08 PM  
Blogger Evo1 said...

B&Q?? You mean do some DIY? Why do you think I keep myself with so little free time in the first place ;)

Oh, and Easter eggs never manage to last until Easter Sunday in our house for reasons I prefer not to mention ;o)

8:16 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

Hope you get the break you want, and need.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Mark T said...

Get a wireless connection :-) When is easter? Not that I celebrate it

11:02 AM  
Blogger phil said...

easter is on easter sunday mark:o)

8:58 PM  
Blogger Evo1 said...

I think Good Friday is a week this Saturday ;o)

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home