Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Was it really that long ago

Well, it's February. And last Christmas wasn't even the subject of my last entry, it was the year befores. I can't believe it.

And what at time it's been. I'm now up to my fourth child and my second back - though the two are not necessarily related.

I've been trying hard to get back into shape and lose a bit of the excess I've managed to pick up along the way. There's a poster on the gym wall which says, "Diet+exercise = weightloss" but I just struggle so much to do both. Surely if you are in the gym regularly at all, you are entitled to the odd treat or two.

Currently I face a challenge to my exercise program though. So far, I have managed to co-ordinate taking eldest to the bus stop (a painful walk apparently) and zipping off for a workout. But now we find ourselves at half term it is not happening. Hm.

Just a few random thoughts just to dust off the cobwebs.

Happy Easter/Christmas and New Year in advance,

Evo1

1 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

Welcome back to the land of blogging.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home