Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The case of the hidden identity

Now then, after all these years posting as Evo1 far and wide, I've been brought to task by none other than members of my own family who where of the opinion that I was hiding.

Now I don't hide but I do worry about the efficacy of some of the posters and prowlers through this particular piece of media. Most of my internet mates would attest to knowing my real name though I would have to say that being called Evo by people who knew me first as Evo1 is pretty cute, even if Evo1 is a pretty beligerant little devil.

Would you sign up to receive mountains of junk mail at best or some pretty nasty stuff at worst if you didn't have to. I did at first but thought better of it, there are some strange folk out there.

But all the same, I should have come clean to Phil who wasn't too impressed. Sorry matey.

5 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

not that i wasnt impressed just didnt know it was a secret (ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

1:13 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

Just to confirm, I know Evo's real name - or is it just another alias? - and have glimpsed him from a short distance, pointed out by a mutual friend. One day our schedules might coincide enough for a brief chat, you never know.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Evo1 said...

Hehe,

I'm sure they will. I look forward to the day :o)

2:24 PM  
Blogger phil said...

karin, if you arrange a place to meet dont expect him to find it.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

That explains why he was late when I hoped to meet him. ;0) I had to leave before he arrived.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home