Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Plenty to be thankful for

Spring started yesterday.

The yesterday before yesterday, my little lad had his ears fixed - Gromitts, I think they're called. It was a bit nerve racking seeing him put under anaesthetic but he is such a cheerfull soul that it wasn't as much of an ordeal as I thought it might have been. All is well now and he has even ventured more than five yards from the TV screen since. In fact, he has been running around like a child possessed for the last couple of days - there is no stopping him. I'm thankful for that.

The yesterday before the yesterday before yesterday, Mrs Evo took me around a house which she quite fancies us moving to. We need the space apparently and she who must be obeyed ( ;) ) has her heart set. Though we have been up for sale for a very long period indeed, there is a part exchange option on this one and I think we have almost agreed with the vendor. I suppose I am thankful for that - though moving house is never my favourite occuaption.

I'm sure something must have happened the yesterday before the yesterday before the yesterday before yesterday but it has slipped my mind.

Oh, I'm thankful to Daniel and his three mates too - awesome.

semi-cheerful Evo signing off.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

Glad the little fellow seems to have taken it all in his stride.

Hope the house-hunting and -selling work out.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

Even more to be thankful for today, with the news of the 3 CPTers' release.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home