Monday, July 30, 2007

Just to prove I still can

Here's a quick blog.

Not been around very much of late, felicitations to all.

Erm, read the new Harry Potter book - was good, predictable ending but that is just the way I like them thank you very much. I shall refrain from spoiling anything for anyone - though I shall mention that lots of people die in this one!

GB ticket I understand is now bought so I shall be going to Cheltenham with band of lovely 11-16s I think. (Barring flood failure).

Sort of getting used to the Mac but continually harping back to the PC days gone by - cannot seem to keep off my dusty old machine.

Quick Samism and then I shall close,

My little lad (Evo1.3) stayed with his Nana last week and rang home at bedtime. Evo1.1 answered (she's called Katie). "Hello mummy" says Sam, "it's Sammy"
"Oh no," says Evo1.1, "this is Katie"

"Nope" says Sam, "it's definitely Sam"

4 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

Do you or your wife have Irish genes 'S' could have inherited? ;)

Hope your having a good summer. Maybe see you at GB. Our armbands have now arrived.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

No they are actually wristbands - they aren't issuing armbands this year to help people swim in case of flooding. Ooops :|

7:37 PM  
Blogger hephzibah said...

i just love the succinct truths of small peoples! My GB armbands have come too, not sure why i get one for each arm but hey! Will meet up somewhere between tea-tent and kidszone...

3:54 AM  
Blogger Evo1 said...

Sorry Karin, I seem to have lost one of your comments - the one referencing the armband/wristband comparison lol.

Yeah, meetups will be good. I dont really have any responsibilities for any little folk of my own this year so I should be fairly free and easy - just on duty with the youth til stupid o'clock in the morning again.

See you soon,
x

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home