Friday, June 16, 2006

Turned out nice again.

Formby was a genius wasn't he?

Well, it was a fairy tale ending. All went through and the long running dispute with the Irish has been resolved. We are even on friendly terms and may be looking at another deal shortly.

And on top of that, it all happened with a couple of days to spare before we move house. It might unfog some of the earlier riddles if I say that if this deal hadn't have happened, we couldn't have moved.

When will things stop happening just in the nick of time? My life feels like a Harrison Ford film - but we got the happy ending in the end.

Not sure how quickly my broadband connection will be up and running so as from Tuesday, don't be surprised if you don't hear anything from me for a bit.

4 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

Glad things are looking so rosey for you at the moment. Hope the move goes well on Tuesday.

10:43 AM  
Blogger phil said...

normal people just get a mortgage.

7:33 PM  
Blogger phil said...

could be worse, he could call himself the truth monkey

4:42 PM  
Blogger Mark T said...

Good luck with the move. I should be moving when I get back too. Don't you owe me a million quid?

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home